About Me

My photo
I'm a cross stitch addict!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Crabby Update


Well it's not as much as I would like to have completed but here it is! My aim is to get up early tomorrow and get another couple of hours in! I don't guess it's too bad for just a couple of evenings stitchin huh?

I got an update on my LK Double Boo today. The 1st set of patterns are in and will be shipped as soon as they have gathered my floss! Woohooooo! Maybe the package will get here before I leave town at the crack of dawn on Wednesday........listen it's my fantasy and I'll tell it any way I want!

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks wonderful! You have a lot finished! I'm going to try to post an update tomorrow...

    This SAL is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good - I need to stitch on this today.

    ReplyDelete