About Me

My photo
I'm a cross stitch addict!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

SanMan 12 Days Of Halloween SAL

Well I got sucked in to another SAL.........of course it is Halloween themed. LOL I just couldn't resist. We will be stitching patterns Sandy at SanMan gifted her board members with just this past Halloween. January's is titled Fright Night I just got the pattern yesterday and as I couldn't seem to get sleepy last night I stayed up until 6:30 this morning stitching on it and got back up at 10:30 to begin again. LOL Insomnia actual accomplished something this time. I stitched it on Sandy's own overdyed "Puttin On The Ritz" Jazlyn fabric in 28 count and change up most of the floss colors.

Now it's back to Crabby and Boo Club until they post the next installment. Though I've been toying with the idea of stitching something small for Valentine's Day. Hmmmmmm will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Hoo, what a great job you did on Sandy's lovely design. I just love that kitty's long tail!

    Holy smokes, you stayed up all night. I must be old for the thought of that horrifies me! Well, maybe til midnight...

    ReplyDelete